Gift Exchange and Returns Policy
At Angus & Coote The Diamond & Watch Specialist, we stand by the quality of our product. Your satisfaction is important to us.
If any goods are faulty we will meet our statutory obligations to provide a remedy, however, Angus & Coote is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully.
If you've made a purchase from our website for yourself or as a gift and need to return the product, we will exchange the item for another product(s) or an Angus & Coote gift card if returned within 30 days of dispatch. The goods must be in an unworn and new condition. Please use one of the following return procedure:
NOTE:- Due to Government restrictions, some of our stores have been forced to close temporarily, if this has impacted your ability to exchange your item within the stipulated 30-day time frame we will still be more than happy to assist with this exchange as long as the item is in an unworn and new condition and the item is exchanged within 30 days of your local store re-opening.
Return to Store:
- Ensure the product is in original condition and original packaging.
- Return the product within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
- Take your item(s) along with this packing slip or a copy of the Tax Invoice that is accessible by clicking on the link in your order confirmation to your local Angus & Coote store. The team will work with you to find a solution.
Return to our Distribution Centre:
- Bubble wrap and pack your item(s) in a padded secure bag
- Complete all sections of the Returns Form that was sent with the order or write a detailed explanation for the return
- Send your items with the form via an Australia Post traceable method to:
- Angus & Coote eCommerce Team
PO Box 157
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
Please note Angus & Coote:
- Will reimburse any reasonable shipping charges for return of goods that are deemed faulty or incorrect.
- Cannot accept returns for any reason other than if it is faulty, after 30* days from the dispatch date.
- Is not obligated to refund an item due to a change of mind.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT: Email firstname.lastname@example.org